Plum Flower Zizyphus Fruit
Hong Zao, Da Zao
Pinyin Name: Hong Zao
English Name: Zizyphus Fruit, Jujube Fruit, Jujube Date, Red Chinese Date, Black Chinese Date
Properties: sweet, warm
Channels Entered: Spleen, Stomach
Tonify spleen and stomach, diarrhea, blood deficiency, weight loss, dizziness, blurred vision, pale nails, pale scanty menstrual discharge, irritability, insomnia, calm the spirit, disturbed sleep, emotional instability and spontaneous sweating caused by deficiency are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Tonifies the Spleen and Stomach, Benefits Qi
- Middle burner deficiency
- Tonifies middle burner to enhance transformation and transportation functions of the Spleen and Stomach
- Benefits shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools and diarrhea.
- Can be made into cookies
Spleen and Stomach Deficiencies
- Blood Deficiency with yellow or sallow facial appearance, pale lips, weight loss, dizziness, blurred vision, pale nails, pale scanty menstrual discharge, amenorrhea
- Blood deficiency
- Severe blood deficiency with irritability and insomnia
Calms the Spirit
- Dry organ disorder
- Calms the Spirit and treats irritability, disturbed sleep and emotional instability from Heart deficiency with Liver qi stagnation
Harmonizes other Herbs
- Harmonizes the harsh and toxic effects of some other herbs to protect internal organs from damage
- Prevents damage to Lung qi while treating cough, wheezing and chest fullness from accumulation of phlegm in chest
- Prevent damage to Spleen and Stomach when treating sever accumulation of water and phlegm
- Treat exterior imbalance, with other herbs that induce perspiration to release the exterior, it will prevent excessive loss of fluids
- Spontaneous perspiration caused by deficiency
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 6 grams per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Do not use a single remedy or at large dosage, in case of excess dampness, excess heat and hot phlegm.
- Excessive use may lead to tooth decay due to the high sugar content.
- Hong Zao is not recommended when intestinal parasites are present.
- Sweet in nature, it may create dampness, phlegm and heat.
Each bottle contains 100 grams.
Red Jujube Date - Hong Zao
Products Featuring This Herb:
Nourish Nutritive Qi Formula Teapills
Return to Spring Teapills
Serene Spirit Teapills
Serene Spirit Teapills Economy Size