Plum Flower Pearl Powder
Pinyin Name: Zhen Zhu
English Name: Pearl, Pteria margaritifera pearl, Pteria martensis pearl
Properties: sweet, salty, cold
Channels Entered: Heart, Liver
Calming Shen, settling tremors and palpitations, cool the blood, brighten the eyes, generating flesh, eye pain, red-eye, ulcers, throat sores, ulcerated gums, burns, eczema and relaxing muscles are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Pacifies the Heart and Settles Tremors and Palpitations, Calms Shen, Clears Heat, Cools Blood Heat, Brightens the Eyes, Generates Tissue
- Excess and deficient Spirit disturbance
Clears the Liver and Removes Superficial Visual Obstructions
- Pterygium, eye pain
- Red, painful eyes with superficial visual obstruction
Promotes Healing and Helps Generate Flesh
- Non-healing ulcers or macerated areas
- Sores of the throat or ulcerated gums
- Burns and eczema
Smooth Muscle Relaxant
- Preparations of Zhen Zhu had an inhibitory effect on the smooth muscle of the intestines (referenced from Zhong Yao Da Ci Dien - Dictionary of Chinese Herbs, 1977, 1494)
Pearl Powder is rich in calcium that is highly absorbable and loaded with trace minerals from the earth. Pearl Powder is renowned in China for cell regeneration and is rich in amino acids making it a premier beauty tonic to Chinese Royalty.
- Healthy skin
- Many products contain calcium powder to brush teeth with. Calcium is beneficial for maintaining tooth enamel. Pearl Powder is the ultimate source for calcium and is highly recommended for brushing teeth. Used properly, if solely for brushing teeth, 125 grams will last an individual several years. Get 2 bags and keep one for teeth and one for taking internally for beautiful skin!
Calcium Carbonate (over 90%), magnesium, copper, iron, leucine, methionine, alamine, glycine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, amino acids. Referenced from Chang Yong Zhong Yao Cheng Fen Yu Yao Li Shou Ce (A handbook of the composition and pharmacology of common Chinese herbs, 1994, 1311)
Typical Usage of Powder
Internally: 0.3 to 1 gram per day for adults, infants less than 1 year 1/2 the smallest dose of 0.3 grams 1 or 2 x day., children over one year 2 times the smallest dose 1 or 2 x day or as directed by your wellness coach. For brushing teeth: replace toothpaste and tooth powder with Pearl Powder.
Cautions & Contraindications
Each bag contains 125 grams 100% Freshwater Pearl Powder.