Plum Flower Gynostemma Leaf
Jiao Gu Lan
Pinyin Name: Jiao Gu Lan
English Name: Gynostemma
Properties: slightly bitter, cold
Channels Entered: Heart, Lung
Asthma, bronchitis, migraines, neuralgia, impaired function of the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts and syndromes characterized by deficiency, gastric ulcers, duodenal ulcers, nodules, cystitis, herpes zoster, tumors, liver spots, high blood pressure and high cholesterol are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Moistens Lung, Promotes Generation of Body Fluids, Dispels Phlegm
- Jiao Gu Lan has a general effect to nourish and strengthen the body
- Used to treat chronic disorders such as asthma, bronchitis, migraines, neuralgia, impaired function of the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts and syndromes characterized by deficiency
Clears Heat, Eliminates Toxins, Reduces Inflammation
Clears heat and eliminates toxins from the body to reduce swelling, inflammation, and pain
- Gastric ulcers, duodenal ulcers
- Hyperlipidemia, nodules
- Herpes zoster, tumors, and other imbalances characterized by dampness
- Liver spots
Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
- Coronary sclerosis
Cautions & Contraindications
- Jiao Gu Lan may cause mild stomach discomfort when taken as a tea on an empty stomach
- The use of Jiao Gu Lan has been associated with potential side effects such as fatigue, lack of energy, dizziness, chest congestion, mild fever, perspiration, sore throat, rash, increased heartbeat and respiration rate
- May cause drowsiness and sedation. Exercise caution when driving and operating heavy machinery.
Each package contains 500 grams. Does not contain sulfites.