Plum Flower Cuscuta
Tu Si Zi
Pinyin Name: Tu Si Zi
English Name: Cuscuta
Properties: acrid, sweet, neutral
Channels Entered: Liver, Kidney
Tonify kidney yin and yang, impotence, chronic uterine bleeding, leukorrhea, consolidate kidney jing, reserve urine, brighten the eyes and stopping diarrhea are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Tonifies Kidney yin and yang
Impotence, chronic uterine bleeding, leukorrhea
- Spermatorrhea, frequent dreams
- Uterine bleeding, restless fetus, back pain with a feeling of prolapse
- Heart qi deficiency from excessive worry with dribbling urine, white turbid urine and enuresis
Consolidates Kidney Jing (Essence) and Reserves Urine
- Urinary incontinence, frequent urinary urges, terminal dripping of turbid urine caused by qi and yang deficiencies
Brightens the Eyes
- Blurred vision due to lack of nourishment to the Liver
- Spots in front of the eyes, dryness of the eyes, and dizziness
- Warms the Spleen and Kidney to restore proper digestion and stop diarrhea
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 3 grams per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
Though Tu Si Zi is neutral in thermal property, it tonifies Kidney yang more than it does Kidney yin. Therefore it should be used with caution in cases of yin-deficient heat (especially those individuals who are easily aroused), or for individuals with dryness, constipation or scanty dark urine.
Each bottle contains 100 grams. Contains non-gmo dextrin.
Cuscuta Semen - Tu Si Zi
Products Featuring This Herb:
Fertile Fields Teapills
Five Ancestors Teapills
Left Side Replenishing Teapills
Right Side Replenishing Teapills
Seven Treasures for Hair Teapills