Plum Flower Chrysanthemum Flower
Pinyin Name: Ju Hua
English Name: Chrysanthemum Flower
Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Sweet, Cool
Channels Entered: Lung, Liver
Dispel wind heat, headache, fever, red painful eyes, dizziness, dry mouth, dry throat, yellow tongue coating, red eye, swollen eyes, painful eyes, blurry vision, nearsightedness, superficial visual obstruction, clear heat and eliminate toxins are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
- Headache from wind heat
- Headache from Liver Yang rising
- Wind heat with sore throat
Clear the Liver and Benefit the Eyes
Wind heat attacking the Liver channel or Liver Yang rising causing any of the following eye disorders:
- Swelling and pain
- Superficial visual obstruction
- Wind causing extra tearing
- Blurred vision and dizziness from Liver and Kidney yin deficiency
Calms Liver Yang
Rising Liver Yang causing any of the following:
- Swelling and or pain in the head
Clear Heat and Eliminates Toxins
- Skin disorders with abscess and ulcerations
- Sores, carbuncles
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 3 grams per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Since Ju Hua is cool people with qi deficiency or cold Stomach should use it with caution. Cold Stomach can be characterized by diarrhea, lack of appetite or decreased eating.
- Ju Hua is contraindicated with yang deficiency or deficiency cold.
Each bottle contains 100 grams. Contains non-gmo dextrin.
Chrysanthemum Flower - Ju Hua
Products Featuring This Herb:
Clear Wind Heat Teapills
Curing Pills Capsules
Curing Pills Capsules Economy Size
Five Flavor Teapills
Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills
Nose Allergy Pills
Nose Allergy Pills Economy Size