Rhodiola Rosea Root
Da Hua Hong Jing Tian
Pinyin Name: Hong Jing Tian
English Name: Rhodiola Algida, Rhodiola Kirilowii
Properties: astringent, slightly warm
Channels Entered: Heart, Kidney, Liver, Spleen, Lung
Make the body light and relaxed, make the eyes bright, strongly increase energy, strengthen the body and mind. resist fatigue, resist lack of oxygen, resist excessive radiation, prolong life, increase intelligence when consumed regularly, cardiovascular tonic and promote regulation of blood sugar are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Adaptogenic, Nourish the lungs and respiratory functions, Reduce or Prevent Fever, Vitalizing
- Life prolonging
- Wisdom enhancing
- Enhance inner spiritual power
- Enhance concentration and memory
- Enhance physical endurance
- Increase oxygen uptake and utilization
- increase energy
- Reduce stress reactions
- Increase mental focus
- Reduce fatigue
- Cardiovascular system support
- Immune modulator
- Double-direction activity on the nervous and endocrine systems
- Anti-carcinogenic activity
- Antiviral activity
- Antimicrobial activity
- Schizandra, Ginkgo, Polygonatum and Acanthopanax for increased mental power, better memory and improved creativity
- Salvia, Ligusticum, Crataegus Leaf, Panax Pseudoginseng, Ligusticum, Dang Gui, Astragalus to benefit the cardiovascular system
- Ginseng, Reishi, Spirit Poria, Asparagus, Ophiopogon, Steamed Rehmannia, Polygala to benefit the mind and tonify the Spirit
- Siberian Ginseng, Gynostemma, Ginseng Root, Astragalus, Goji, Schizandra to tonify Qi and as an adaptogenic
- White Ginseng, Prepared Rhemannia, Schizandra, Eucommia Bark, Dang Gui, Cornus Fruit, Dioscorea, Goji, Poria, Licorice, Epimedium Leaf and Red Jujube Date to regulate the endocrine system and release Human Growth Hormone.
Rhodiola Sacra and Rhodiola Crenulata are from Tibet and are considered in the Orient to be the most powerful varieties of Rhodiola in the world. Rhodiola rosea from Europe and Russia is also beneficial but is not as potent as the Tibetan varieties. Tibetan Rhodiola was being over harvested in recent years, therefore we are going for the higher Rosavins of 3%.
Concentration: 3% Rosavins, 2% Salidroside
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1/4 to 1 gram per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
Each package contains 200 grams.
Tibetan Rhodiola - Hong Jing Tian
Products Featuring This Herb:
Rhodiola Crenulata Root Extract Powder, 1 Kilogram
Supershake Your Mind
1 tsp. Rhodiola
3 Tablespoons Bee Pollen Powder
1 cup coconut milk
Blend all ingredients in blender or mix with a whisk. Drink between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. for energizing your mind or as a pick-me-up anytime of the day!