Gou Qi Zi
Pinyin Name: Gou Qi Zi
English Name: Goji Berry, Lycium Fruit, Matrimony Vine Fruit, Barbary Wolfberry
Properties: sweet, neutral
Channels Entered: Liver, Kidney, Lung
Tonify liver and kidney yin, blurry vision, dizziness, sore or weak low back and knees, nocturnal emissions, night sweats, tinnitus, impotence, wasting and thirsting, insomnia, gray hair, loose teeth, steaming bones, respiratory disorders from lung yin deficiency and dry cough are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Tonifies Liver and Kidney Yin, Brightens the Eyes
Benefits liver and kidney deficiencies
- Blurry vision
- Dizziness, diminished visual acuity, dryness or tearing with exposure to wind
- Soreness and weakness of the lower back and knees
- Nocturnal emissions, night sweating, tinnitus
- Impotence and nocturnal emissions from kidney yin and yang deficiencies
- Wasting and thirsting syndrome
- Sallow appearance, prematurely gray hair, insomnia, and frequent dreams
- Prematurely gray hair, loose teeth
- Steaming bones sensations
- Emaciation, spermatorrhea, impotence, dizziness, and blurred vision
Moistens Lung Yin
- Chronic respiratory disorders with lung yin deficiencies including dry cough, without sputum or with scanty sputum, blood or blood streaks, steaming bones sensations and afternoon fevers
- Dry cough
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1 to 2 grams per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Should be used with caution for individuals who have diarrhea from spleen and stomach deficiencies
- Contraindicated for individuals with excess or exterior complaints
- Should be used with caution during pregnancy, as it stimulates contraction of the uterus.
Each package contains 1 pound.