Alive & Well Rape Bee Pollen Powder, Low Moisture
Stop bleeding, nourish heart and blood vessels, high blood pressure, lower blood lipids, stimulation of the uterus, gastrointestinal, anti-inflammatory, immune stimulant, abnormal postpartum bleeding, coronary artery disorder, high cholesterol, eczema and colitis are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this formula for.
Pinyin Name: Feng Hua Fen
English Name: Bee Pollen
Properties: sweet, neural
Channels Entered: Liver, Pericardium
Primary Traditional Functions
Retains Blood and Stops Bleeding
Pollen has a dual function to simultaneously move the blood and stop bleeding. It treats various types of bleeding without causing blood stagnation.
- Uterine bleeding
- Profuse menstrual bleeding
- Excessive bleeding from traumatic injuries
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
Research has shown that pollen promotes contraction of the uterus. It is best for stopping abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Use with herbs such as Lu Rong and Dang Gui
Activates Blood Circulation and Eliminates Stagnation
Commonly used to treat pain caused by stagnant blood
- Abdominal pain due to stagnant postpartum period blood or irregular menstruation
- Postpartum abdominal pain with blood deficiency, stagnant blood or cold
- Profuse postpartum bleeding with irritability, distention, pain and feeling of oppression from blood stagnation and heat
- Hematuria caused by heat in the Urinary Bladder
- Burning dysuria
Other ingredients: none
Suggested Use: For first time use, start by putting a small amount under the tongue to test for sensitivity. Slowly increase to 1 - 2 tablespoons or as directed by your health care practitioner. Should you experience an allergic reaction, avoid taking the full serving and consult with your nutritionist or health practitioner. Studies have shown bee pollen may help build immunity to common allergies.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Pollen is contraindicated during pregnancy as it may stimulate uterine contractions
- Pollen is contraindicated in the absence of blood stagnation
Each package contains 1 pound of Low Moisture Rape Bee Pollen Powder, non-GMO.
Shelf life: 3 years frozen, 2 years on shelf. Refrigerate in Summer. This is a Living Food.