Far East Summit Fritillaria Cirrhosa Bulb
Chuan Bei Mu
Pinyin Name: Chuan Bei Mu
English Name: Fritillaria Cirrhoase, Fritillary Bulb
Properties: acrid, bitter, sweet, cool
Channels Entered: Heart, Lung
This is the tendrilled form of Fritillaria Bulb that has been most effective to dissolve phlegm and stop cough. Moisten lungs, dry cough, blood streaked sputum, cough with phlegm and lung dryness, cough with exterior wind-cold attacking the body, heat clearing, nodule disbursing, sores, scrofula, goiter, lung abscess and breast abscess are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Dissolves Phlegm and Stops Coughs
- Moistens lung and dissolves phlegm
- Chronic cough with lung deficiency, dry cough with little sputum, or cough with blood-streaked sputum
- Cough with phlegm and dryness in the lung
- Cough with excess phlegm and heat
- Cough due to exterior wind-cold attacking the body
Clears Heat and Disburses Nodules
- Used to treat sores, nodules, scrofula, goiter, and lung or breast abscesses
Concentration: 8:1 liquid extract using purified water and whole grain alcohol only. Alcohol content 20-30%.
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1-3 squirts 1-3 times per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Chuan Bei Mu is not suitable if phlegm is characterized by cold or dampness.
- Chuan Bei Mu is incompatible with Wu Tou (Radix Aconiti).
Each bottle contains 8 ounces. Dropper top not included.