Far East Summit Atractylodes Root, White
Pinyin Name: Bai Zhu
English Name: Atractylodes, White
Properties: bitter, sweet, warm
Channels Entered: Spleen, Stomach
Tonify qi and strengthen spleen, spleen deficiency with accumulated dampness, blood deficiency, dry dampness, eliminate water accumulation, accumulation of phlegm, stop spontaneous perspiration, stabilize pregnancy are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Tonifies Qi and Strengthens Spleen
- Spleen and Stomach qi deficiencies
- Qi deficiencies of the Spleen and Stomach
- Qi deficiencies of the Spleen and Stomach with food accumulation
- Deficiency and cold of the Spleen and Stomach
Spleen Deficiency with Accumulated Dampness
- Diarrhea caused by summer heat and dampness
- Diarrhea due to deficiencies of the Spleen and Stomach with accumulated dampness
- Clear watery leucorrhea due to deficiency of the Spleen and accumulated dampness
Dries Dampness, Eliminates Water Accumulation
- Edema due to accumulation of water and dampness
- Edema with Spleen deficiency
- Edema with Spleen yang deficiency
- Edema with Kidney yang deficiency
Accumulation of Phlegm
- Dizziness and vertigo due to accumulation of phlegm with Liver wind
Stops Spontaneous Perspiration
- Wei (defensive) qi deficiency with spontaneous sweating
- Spontaneous perspiration
- Spontaneous perspiration and aversion to wind due to deficiency of wei qi
- Night sweats arising from yin deficiency
- Restless fetus caused by malnutrition
- Unstable pregnancy with severe qi deficiency
- Unstable pregnancy with qi deficiency and interior heat
- Unstable pregnancy with Kidney deficiency
- Unstable pregnancy with qi stagnation
- Unstable pregnancy with blood deficiency
- Unstable pregnancy with uterine bleeding
- Miscarriage with bleeding
Concentration: 8:1 liquid extract using purified water and whole grain alcohol only. Alcohol content 20-30%.
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1-3 squirts 1-3 times per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Bai Zhu is not recommended for sole use in cases of yin deficiency, yin deficiency with heat, and fluid deficiency. It must be used with appropriate herbs to prevent adding to the deficiency.
- Use of Bai Zhu is contraindicated in cases of qi stagnation characterized by feelings of distention and oppression.
Each bottle contains 8 ounces. Dropper top not included.