Plum Flower Walnut Kernel
Hu Tao Ren
Pinyin Name: Hu Tao Ren
English Name: Walnut Kernel, English Walnut, Persian Walnut
Properties: sweet, warm
Channels Entered: Kidney, Lung, Large Intestine
Tonify Kidney, replenish Jing, warm Lungs, stop wheezing, moisten the intestines and unblock bowels are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Tonify Kidney and Replenish Jing
- Back Pain
- Blurry vision
- Kidney yang and jing deficiency
- Prematurely gray hair
- Soreness and weakness in the low back and knees
- Weakness of tendons and bones
Warm the Lungs and Stop Wheezing
- Cough and dyspnea from cold and deficiency of the Lung
- Chronic cough due to Kidney and Lung deficiency that worsens with exertion
- Kidney deficiency exhibiting inability to grasp downward qi
Moisten the Intestines and Unblock the Bowel
- Constipation in elderly
- Constipation due to injured yin
- Constipation following chronic illness
- Constipation or dry stools due to Jing and/or blood deficiency
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 6 grams per day or as directed by your wellness practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
Walnut Kernel should be used with caution by individuals who have yin deficient fire, cough with yellow phlegm or loose stools.
Each bottle contains 100 grams. Contains non-gmo dextrin.