Plum Flower Notoginseng Root
Tian San Qin
Pinyin Name: Tian San Qi, Shen San Qi, Shen Qi, Jin Bu Huan
English Name: Notoginseng Root, Pseudoginseng
Properties: Sweet, slightly bitter, warm
Channels Entered: Liver, Stomach
Epitaxis, hemoptysis, excessive menstrual or postpartum bleeding, external traumatic bleeding, blood circulation, reduce swelling and traumatic pain relief are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Disperses Blood Stasis, Stops Bleeding, Activates Blood Circulation, Relieves Pain, Reduces Swelling and Pain
Notoginseng can stop bleeding without causing blood stagnation. Notoginseng can be used internally or externally.
- Uterine bleeding
- Excessive postpartum bleeding
- Excessive menstrual bleeding
- External bleeding with pus and/or ulceration
- External bleeding from cuts
Activates Blood Circulation, Relieves Pain
Bruises, inflammation, pain and swelling from qi and blood stagnation from contusions, fractures, sprains and traumatic injuries.
- External injuries and open cuts
- External bruising, inflammation, pain and swelling
- Muscle and tendon injuries accompanies by pain
- External injuries with severe bruising and pain
Reduce Pain and Swelling
External injuries often include infection, formation and discharge of pus
- External injuries
- External injuries with discharge of pus
- External injuries with open sores and discharge of pus
- External injuries with lesions, sores and ulcerations
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1 to 2 grams per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Use Notoginseng with caution during pregnancy
- Notoginseng use can sometimes cause the following side effects: appetite loss, dizziness, fatigue, headache, nausea, restlessness or vomiting
Each bottle contains 100 grams. Contains non-gmo dextrin.
Notoginseng Root - Tian San Qi
Products Featuring This Herb:
Calm in the Sea of Life Teapills
The Great Mender Teapills
Notoginseng Eucommia Pills