Plum Flower Motherwort Herb
Yi Mu Cao
Pinyin Name: Yi Mu Cao
English Name: Motherwort Herb
Properties: acrid, bitter, cool
Channels Entered: Heart, Liver, Urinary Bladder
Irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, postpartum abdominal pain, edema and eliminate heat toxins are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this herb for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Activate Blood Circulation, Dispel Blood Stasis, Promote Urination, Reduce Swelling and Edema, Clear Heat and Eliminate Toxins
Activate Blood Circulation
- Irregular menstruation
- Postpartum abdominal pain
- Severe postpartum abdominal pain and uterine bleeding
Promotes Urination, Reduces Swelling and Edema
- Abdominal distention and fullness after eating
- Chronic edema
- Heavy sensations of the back and legs
- Pale complexion
- Scanty urine
- Water retention due to Kidney qi deficiency
Clear Heat and Eliminate Toxins
- Clears heat and eliminates toxins from interior and exterior
- Dermatological disorders
- Skin ulcers
- Topical and internal use
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 3 grams per day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Yi Mu Cao is contraindicated where there is yin deficiency, blood deficiency or yang deficiency with prolapse.
- Yi Mu Cao must be used with extreme caution during pregnancy because it has a stimulating effect on the uterus.
Each bottle contains 100 grams.