Plum Flower Liquidamber
Lu Lu Tong
Pinyin Name: Lu Lu Tong
English Name: Liquidamber
Properties: bitter, neutral
Channels Entered: Liver, Stomach
Joint pain, external injuries, traumatic injuries, water retention, skin allergies, urticaria (allergic hives), nasal allergies and itching are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Activates Qi and Blood Circulation, Opens Channels, benefits various kinds of pain characterized by stagnation of qi and blood in the peripheral channels and collaterals, especially the lower back and extremities.
- Joint Pain
- External or traumatic injuries
- Angioneurotic Edema
- Both skin and nasal allergies
- Itching and urticaria (allergic hives)
- Allergic rhinitis
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1/2 to 2 grams per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Lu Lu Tong opens fallopian tube blockage caused by dampness, chronic or acute pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis or post surgical adhesions
- Lu Lu Tong is contraindicated during pregnancy and in cases of hypermenorrhea
Each bottle contains 100 grams.