Plum Flower Gastrodia
Pinyin Name: Tian Ma
English Name: Gastrodia, Tall Gastrodia Tuber
Properties: sweet, neutral
Channels Entered: Liver
Convulsions, tremors, spasms, tetany, stroke with facial paralysis and drooling, stroke with hemoplegia, numbness and slurred speech, rising liver yang with headache, vertigo or dizziness, bi zheng from wind damp are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Extinguishes Wind, Stops Spasms and Tremors
- Gastrodia extinguishes Liver wind and fire while dispelling phlegm without drying yin fluids. Can be used for both excess and deficiency imbalances. Liver wind with underlying deficiency can present as convulsions, epilepsy, high fever, infantile and childhood seizures, ophistgotons (severe hyperextension and spasticity), spasms, tremors and tetany.
- Tian Ma is also useful in stroke with facial paralysis and drooling of saliva
- Tian Ma is useful in stroke with hemiplegia (paralysis of one side of the body), numbness and slurred speech
Pacifies the Liver and Anchors Yang
Damp heat in the Liver and Gallbladder
- Gastrodia is useful for high blood pressure caused by excess or deficient imbalances
- High blood pressure, headache or dizziness
- Migraine headache
- Heavy feeling congested headache
- Migraine, temporal or frontal headache
Relieves Bi Zheng and Alleviates Pain
- Gastrodia is useful for arthritis pain, decreased agility, joint pain and numbness of muscles and limbs.
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1 to 2 grams per day or as directed by your wellness coach.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Tian Ma is relatively non-toxic with few side effects reported using as little as 2 grams in decoction. These side effects include rash, eczema and hair loss.
- May cause drowsiness or sedation. Individuals using Tian Ma should exercise caution when driving or operating heavy machinery.
Each bottle contains 100 grams.
Gastrodia - Tian Ma
Products Featuring This Herb:
Curing Pills Economy Size