Plum Flower Fenugreek Seed
Hu Lu Ba
Pinyin Name: Hu Lu Ba
English Name: Fenugreek Seed, Common Fenugreek Seed, Trigonella foenum-graecum seed
Properties: bitter, warm
Channels Entered: Kidney, Liver
Abdominal coldness and pain, hernial pain, Kidney yang deficiency, Spleen yang deficiency, accumulation of cold with pain and qi stagnation, abdominal cold, abdominal fullness and bloating, hypochondriac pain, hernial pain, cold scrotum and warm deficiency in the Liver channel and diabetes are some of the conditions satisfied clients have successfully used this herb for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Warms Kidney Yang, Dispels Damp-Cold and Relieves Pain
Abdominal Coldness and Pain
Fenugreek Seed is beneficial for hernial disorders because it dispels cold from the Liver and Kidney meridians.
- Abdominal and hypochondriac fullness and pain
- Feelings of genital prolapse
- Kidney yang defieiency
- Coldness of the Kidney
- Gas in the intestines
- Severe hernial pain
- Colic pain
Dispels Damp-Cold and Relieves Pain
- Inability to circulate blood in the lower extremeties
- Cold-damp accumulation in lower extremeties
- Pain and coldness in the knees and feet
- Weakness in the low back
- Soreness in the low back
- Leg qi due to damp cold
- Kidney yang deficiency
- Daily ingestion of Hu Lu Ba has been found to decrease the glucose levels in blood and urine
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
1 to 2 grams per day or as directed by your health practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Due to Hu Lu Ba's ability to stimulate blood flow in the pelvic area and uterus causing menstruation, use with caution during pregnancy
- Hu Lu Ba Seed is is contraindicated in cases of yin deficiency with fire or damp heat
Each bottle contains 100 grams.