Plum Flower Cynomorium Root
Pinyin Name: Suo Yang
English Name: Cynomorium
Properties: sweet, warm
Channels Entered: Kidney, Liver, Large Intestine
Impotence, amenorrhea, infertility, nourish liver yin, warm kidney yang, nourish jing and blood, treat nocturnal emissions, treat impotence and constipation from dyness are some of the imbalances satisfied clients have used this product for.
Primary Traditional Functions
Tonifies Kidney Yang
- Impotence, amenorrhea and infertility
- Nourishes Liver yin and warms Kidney yang
- More strongly assists yang and mildly nourishes jing and blood
- Nocturnal emissions, impotence
- Soreness and weakness of the back and knees
Lubricates Intestines and Promotes Bowel Movement
- Constipation due to dryness and dry stools. When used in large quantities over a prolonged period of time, moistens the intestines
Typical Usage of Concentrated Extract
2 to 3 grams per day or as directed by your wellness practitioner.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Suo Yang is contraindicated in individuals with diarrhea caused by Spleen deficiency or constipation from excess heat
- It is contraindicated in yin-deficient individuals who are easily aroused.
Each bottle contains 100 grams.
Cynomorium Root - Suo Yang
Products Featuring This Herb:
Return to Spring Teapills